The Information Commissioner’s Officer (ICO) defines seven classes of information that an NHS public body should be making available via their Publication Scheme. These classes are listed below.
Who we are and what we do: Organisational information, locations and contacts, constitutional and legal governance.
- About us
- NHS Wigan Borough CCG Constitution
- NHS Wigan Borough CCG Prospectus
- NHS Wigan Borough CCG Annual Report
- Governing Body Agendas, Papers and Minutes
- Equality and Diversity
What we spend and how we spend it: Financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, tendering, procurement and contracts.
What our priorities are and how we are doing: Strategy and performance information, plans, assessments, inspections and reviews.
How we make our decisions: Policy proposals and decisions; Decision making processes, internal criteria and procedures, consultations.
Our policies and procedures: Current written protocols for delivering our functions and responsibilities.
Lists and registers: Information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating to the function of the CCG.
- NHS Wigan Borough CCG’s Register of Interest for Governing Body Members
- Prime Financial Policies within the Constitution
- FOI Disclosure Log - coming soon
The services we offer: Advice and guidance, booklets and leaflets, transactions and media releases; a description of the services offered.