Community Neuro-rehabilitation and Stroke services
Date: July – August 2019
We are working to improve services for patients who need Neuro-Rehabilitation following discharge from hospital. At the moment there are 3 different teams that provide services:
- The Community Stroke Team
- The Clinical Neuropsychology Team
- The Community Neuro-rehabilitation Team
These teams have different staff that provide specialist advice, support and /or Neuro-rehabilitation for patients and families.
We want to bring these teams together (integrate them) so they start working as one big team.
We believe this change will help us improve the following areas:
- Reduce waiting times – see patients quicker
- Improve the discharge process from hospital
- Remove the need for referrals between teams – more seamless care
- All staff working towards the same goals
- Make services more resilient – better manage staff absence and cover
We are sharing our proposal and want to get feedback from patients, residents, carers and staff. We have an Easy Read version of the information available below.
How to get involved:
There are different ways you can get involved and give your feedback:
- Read the information available and complete our online survey
- Download a copy of the information and survey and post it back to us for free
- Invite us to a meeting or event
- Call (01942 482711) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Write to us at: FREEPOST RTRA-BXKR-CTTT, Shape Your NHS, Wigan Borough CCG, Wigan Life Centre, College Avenue, Wigan, WN1 1NJ
CLICK HERE to complete the online survey.
Click below to download a copy of the information and survey:
Click below to download an EASY READ copy of the information and survey:
When we close the survey we will review all the response with our Commissioning Team. A feedback report will be posted on our “engagement feedback” page.
If you would like help understanding this information or if you need it in a different language or format (large print, easy read or braille) please call us on 01942 482711 or email@example.com.”