Digital Health Services
Between 27th May and 5th July 2019 we want to talk to you and your family about digital health services.
The NHS and Wigan Council are working together to offer more digital health services in the borough. Digital health services are those you access via the internet or an electronic network.
There is more information about digital health services on the document below:
We have written a survey that will help us find out:
- What kind of technology and access you have to use digital services
- What kind of digital services you already use
- What kind of digital health services you would be willing to use
- If you have any concerns about digital health services
- Whether there are any groups or individuals who might need further support or help with digital health services
How to get involved:
There are different ways you can get involved:
- Complete our short survey!
- Invite us to attend your group or meeting
- Get in touch to speak to us directly
If you prefer to print a copy of the survey and post it back to us you can find these below.
Survey for people who DO use the internet
Survey for people who DON’T use the internet:
If you do download a copy of the form, you can post this back to us. There is no need for a stamp!
Shape Your NHS,
Wigan Borough CCG,
Wigan Life Centre,
After we complete the engagement work, the feedback and responses will be reviewed by the Wigan Borough Engagement Group and we will write a feedback report.
We will post the feedback report on our “Engagement Feedback” page so keep an eye out for this.
If you would like help understanding this information, or need it in a different format (large print, easy read or braille, for example) please call us on 01942 482711 or email us at email@example.com.