Patient Participation Group (PPG) Case Studies
The patient groups at our local practices get involved with all sorts of things. We have started to gather case studies to show case some of the fantastic and varied work that they do!
1. Pennygate PPG - Working with the practice during flu season
This case study talks about how the PPG at Pennygate Medical Centre work closely with the practice to help with the busy Flu clinics.
2. Pennygate PPG - Children's flu party
This case study talks about how Pennygate Medical Centre and the PPG found an innovative way to increase the flu vaccination in children - via a Christmas Party!
3. Dicconson Group PPG - Dementia Carers Support Group
This case study talks about the fantastic work the PPG at Dicconson Group Practice in Wigan have done to set up and run a Dementia Carers Support Group.
4. Shevington Surgery PPG - Diabetes Support Group
This case study talks about the great work being done by the PPG in Shevington to set up and run a support group for people living with Diabetes.
5. Boothstown PPG - Work with young people
This case study talks about the project the PPG at Boothstown did with young people to develop a health information booklet!