Welcome to our engagement pages!
We are committed to working with the people of Wigan Borough.
We want to know what you want from your health services. We want you to be involved in the decisions we take. We want 'no decision about me, without me' to become the way we routinely work.
There are lots of different ways you can get involved with the CCG.
The following pages have more information:
Shape Your NHS community – On this page you will find information about how to sign up to our engagement community and what to expect if you do!
We Need Your Help – On this page you will find all the current opportunities to get involved and have your say on local services!
Consultations – On this page you will find all our current live consultations!
Patient Participation Groups – On this page you will find out about local Patient Participation Groups (PPGs), events and our FREE training programme!
Engagement Feedback – On this page you will find out about our past engagement work and how the feedback people gave us made a difference!
On the right hand side you can also click to:
- Find out how we engage with diverse, potentially excluded and disadvantaged groups
- Give us feedback on a service / experience
- Give us feedback or a suggestion on how we can improve our engagement
- Find out about our governance processes and read our engagement reports
Other ways to keep up to date
There are other ways to get involved or keep up to date. You can:
- Attend our monthly Governing Body Meetings
- Follow us on Twitter @WiganBoroughCCG
- 'Like' us on Facebook
If you would like any of this information in a different format (such as Large Print, Audio, Easy Read or Braille) or a different language, please call us on 01942 482711 or email email@example.com.
- Next >>